Saturday, February 12, 2005

First, let it be clearly said that this is a posed picture after the fact, and that of course I was wearing a life jacket when I was actually driving. It seemed like a pretty big wave runner / jet ski whatever, and it certainly went fast! I felt very confident that I knew what to do before I put it full throttle, but whew- what a great feeling! It's partially because I haven't driven a car in so long, but it was just such a liberating feeling to have so much control. I would squeeze the gas all the way and start flying over the waves, until I started to scare myself and backed off. I loved taking a fast curve and getting a spray of salt water in my face. Anyway, I truly loved it, and will make every effort to ride one whenever given the chance. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home