Friday, February 18, 2005

I considered just staying in Taiwan for my one week Chinese New Year vacation, but then I came to my senses and realized money spent on travel is always well spent. So I planned a whirlwind trip to Singapore and Malaysia - in only 5 days! It got off to a rocky start, with 10 hours in the Taipei airport, waiting for the fog to lift. However, once I finally got into Singapore, I eventually got all the details worked out of a nap in the airport, an MRT into the city, a walk to the train station to leave my bag, and then a taxi to my first stop: The Singapore Botanical Gardens. Walking through the gardens ended up taking much longer than I thought it would, because I enjoyed it so throughly. Here I am, finally realizing that the nightmare that was winter 'break' was over, and I could officially relax, put on my sunglasses, and stick a flower in my hair! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Nupur said...

I love these pictures....
and Frangipani are my favourite flowers. :D

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home